Hi Anand,

Some instances of our app (incoming-api) are suffering from abnormal warmup
times of over 100 seconds, resulting in Error code 104.

I raised a production
issue http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=8240
two days ago but it has not been Acknowledged yet.

Please can you provide an update on this -

Many thanks,

Bob