Hey Blaine,

Sorry about the late response. Strange error you got... have you been able
to figure it out?

Can you send a screenshot of the console log?

Do you use "import webob" on your code? if so, can you send the ls of the
lib directory in GAE Laucher?

ex: ( $ ls -lha /Applications/GoogleAppEngineLauncher
.app/Contents/Resources/GoogleAppEngine
-default.bundle/Contents/Resources/google_appengine/lib )

cheer, Catoto.