Hi

I have a problem with my unit tests since I've changed to JPA v2. When I
try to run tests from Eclipse I get an error:
"org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusException: Plugin (Bundle)
"org.datanucleus" is already registered. Ensure you dont have multiple JAR
versions of the same plugin in the classpath. The URL
"file:/myeclipseloc/plugins/com.google.appengine.eclipse.sdkbundle_1.7.4/appengine-java-sdk-1.7.4/lib/opt/user/datanucleus/v2/datanucleus-core-3.1.1.jar"

is already registered, and you are trying to register an identical plugin
located at URL
"file:/myeclipseloc/plugins/com.google.appengine.eclipse.sdkbundle_1.7.4/appengine-java-sdk-1.7.4/lib/opt/user/datanucleus/v1/datanucleus-core-1.1.5.jar.""
It seems the test tries to load jars from app engine sdk's datanucleus/v1
directory.

Is there any way to configure my test classes to use v2 instead of v1 or
any other solutions to resolve this?

My code if it's helps:
protected final LocalServiceTestHelper helper = new LocalServiceTestHelper(
new LocalDatastoreServiceTestConfig());
helper.setUp();

Thanks,
Peter