Hi there

It seems there was some kind of system reset about 5 hours ago -- after
which time my app went a little crazy.

I have hit the 100GB File Bytes Sent api limit, which is causing my site to
fail. When I look into Blacklists, it is 0.1.0.2 (AppEngine) sending a lot
of requests (100,000+ in 30 minutes), which has caused a huge spike in
traffic and cost (already $100 for the day!)

It seems to be related to task queue. There are some mapreduces running,
but *when I try purging the queue, it doesn't work.*
*
*
The status page for a while said you were investigating the task queue --
but now it is green again.

Without the File Bytes Sent, no one can save their designs. Can you please
at the very least reset this limit for me? Also, if this is an AppEngine
issue, can we please be refunded for the charges resulting from the task
queue failing and consequently sending our site into a tail spin?

My id = shoesofprey-hrd

Thanks!

Cheers
Mike