It is a real shame that Google isn't better about communicating around
issues like this. I think GAE is a tremendously powerful platform, but I am
increasingly worried that it is not a high enough priority within Google.
The series of recent stability and latency issues are undermining a
tangible amount faith in the viability of GAE as a solution for many
business applications.