Hi all,

At the moment I'm getting TransientError exceptions whenever I try to add a
task to a queue in my Python app, using code like:

q = Queue('default')
q.add(Task(url=url, countdown=countdown))

It appears to be happening with every queue, every time--retrying doesn't
help.  Has been going on for at least 30 minutes, and blocking important
activity on my site.  I haven't done any deployments in the last 4 days; it
just started happening on its own.

This is happening in both my production app, "premium-prod-hr" and my
staging app "premium-test-hr" on site www.craftlaunch.com.

Anybody else seeing this?  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Scott