Hi Saket,

Thanx for investigating the problem.

Things seems to have improved significantly these last few days.

On our Neustar reports, for an average page loading, we can see that we
went from
6.65s<https://monitor.wpm.neustar.biz/reports/graph_log/#/?monitorIds=8bc3b100-b372-11e1-a749-9848e1660ab3&timeRange=last_24_hours&functionType=loadtime&graphType=line_chart&view=loadtime>
 (12/16)
to 8.94s (12/18) and back to
2.57s<https://monitor.wpm.neustar.biz/reports/graph_log/#/?monitorIds=8bc3b100-b372-11e1-a749-9848e1660ab3&timeRange=last_24_hours&functionType=loadtime&graphType=line_chart&view=loadtime>
 (12/23).

I can confirm that we don't see as much instance warm ups in our logs as we
were used before, we went from every 3-4 minutes to 20-25 minutes.

I definitely think things have changed on Google side as we haven't changed
anything on our side.

But some strange things are still going on at the moment (12/26 0:52 UTC+1)
as a dynamic instance has been up for more than 4 hours but has served only
one request (cf. screenshot below).

Thanx again Saket for your help.

François

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-ARDAA2Yu-NY/UNo-Bgn9SpI/AAAAAAAAyN8/NNC4QLzi93g/s1600/Instances+-+VinoCities+-+Google+Chrome.jpg>