I had the same experience when migrating to HRD.  The migration went very
smoothly otherwise, but what happens is that you move your app to the new
HRD app instance, and you enable billing.  But it takes about a week for
the billing plan to kick into place, and in the meantime you're stuck with
the limit of 100 emails per day.