Update:

As per Jim's comment, tt appears that the mail limit has now been removed for
my application - exactly one week after switching from Master/Slave to HRD. A
charge cleared and then the limit removed (the charge that cleared last week
appears was actually for zero dollars).

So, the issue with MY app is resolved. However, I find it hard to believe that
migrating from a paid Master/Slave to paid HRD results in a one week gap of
mail service!