Hello, I am very new to Google app engine, I had a few questions regarding
storage which I was not able to answers for in the documents. First
question I had was regarding the quota for BLOBS.

-The quota states a 5GB limit for BLOBS, but notes BLOBS count toward the
Stored Data quota of 1GB, so I am kind of confused how 5GB of BLOB will fit
into the the 1GB limit of stored data?

-Referring back to question 1, what is the size used to store on a BLOB on
Google app engine?

-As well, my application's primary purpose is to store lots of text
(somewhere about 100,000 strings each containing about 5000 characters). I
am trying to think of the best strategy to accomplish this and any input
would be very much appreciated. My thought is to store the Strings into the
blob (first encoding it to UTF-8)  to get more storage space. Would it be
more beneficial to use AMAZONS Dyno database for storage and run the app on
Google app engine.

Thanks in advance!