Hi everybody.

My question is really simple: *How can I put ads into my GAE application?*

I've developed an interesting application in the google app engine (GAE)
plataform and I want to put ads in that in the same way AdSense does or the
ads you find in free Android aplications.

I've search in some Internet forums but I'm not being able to find a
concrete or clear answer, even, I'm not sure if GAE policies allow me to
put those ads in my app, but independently of it, I want to know is *How
can I put ads into my GAE application?*
*
*
Additionally, I've seen AdSense options, It is intended for like static web
sites, pages, portals, etc, and AdMob is for mobile apps like Android, IOs,
etc. But no one of them is oriented for GAE Apps. I hope a really clear
answer from you. (because answers I've found are like: "yes you can", or
"following instructions of blah")

Thanks a lot.