Hi Everybody. I've just got an email from Leandro Rezende, asking me for an
explanation about what I've donne, and I think, could be a little helpful
If I share it in the thread.

In my case, I have an app in google apps engine wich I wanna put some ads
in. My problem is that the AdSense uses the url of the web product to
analyze the static content and identify the correct kind of ads to show.
Unfortunatelly the content of those apps is dynamic, so AdSense can not
analyze it; and additionally, some Google hosts (as appspot.com) are nor
valid to use (for analysis) with AdSense.

The firts obstacule I had to resolve was to get the AdSense account. In
order to avoid buying hosts, domains, etc. I decided to use the Google
Sites option, There I put some contet explaining my web app and enabled the
"Use AdSense" option in the site. after a couple of days, AdSense system
accepted my content as valid for get ads to show. (Resuming, the first
thing you need is some static web content to AdSense to analyze, as a
webpage, or a blog, Google has some special places to get the AdSense
acccount as Sites or Youtube).

After it, what I have to do (I've not gotten time enough to do this yet) is
to copy some html code from the static site to my dynamic app, I'm not sure
how it will reult, but I'm gonna being telling it in the thread.

Thanks to everybody.