- We’ve cleaned up many command line flags and arguments

i see. the --allow_skipped_files flag was removed.
i this flag is/was REALLY important to me because i develop on 'normal' files
but i deploy minified versions and zipped packages.
without that flag its really hard to develop for me and i am sure for many
others too.

please put that back!