I need to find out how I can get the exact coordinates of an IP address..
I've looked at many forum and sites but that pages have only given me the
server address, I need to get the correct location.
I'm running a code on my localhost that I've copied to study a little, the
page I copied from are no longer running but it works on my localhost and
the thing is when I run the page easy called locateme.html then the browser
simply say "localhost:29XXX wants to use your computers location" I click
allow and get my coputers exact location on the map.

I just can't figure out how I can use this to get the location of any other
IP-address