Hi again Vinny,

A related question about implementing pull updates. I would like to pull
only the updates since the previous pull, but if possible I would like to
avoid recording which updates have been delivered to each client.

How much can I trust the datastore timestamps (i.e. auto_now)? The hrd is
eventually consistent, and from what I've read "eventually" means "within a
few seconds". Would I be in the clear if I post the server side timestamp T
returned by the previous poll, and the server replies with all updates with
timestamps from say T-30s up to now? So if the client polls once a minute,
it polls 90 second time windows at 60 second intervals. Any duplicates
would be dealt with by the client.
--
Pertti