Hi Joel, thanks for reporting this.

This turned out to be due to a recently introduced change to the images API
that introduced a bug which affected operations involving TIFF files. We've
since rolled back the change (and so the API should now be operating
properly) and we will add some additional automated testing to ensure that
bugs of this nature are not deployed in the future.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience this caused you, and again, thank
you for reporting it.