Hello de,

Any chance you're a python dev?

This is a phenomenal statement to make: Dependency injection a la guice and
spring, are frameworks which you want to avoid as much as possible.

In any case, i believe that coding java like the Stone Age is not an excuse
for the lack of support and features on the appengine platform. Developers
won't buy these excuses.

If you're doing a hello world project you  may not care about writing ugly
and painful code. I believe that java devs are spoiled with at least bare
minimum spring mvc.

If real java dev isn't ever going to be supported, it should be at least
clearly stated before people even try the platform and bet their business
and life's on it.

Have fun :)

Rafa