We get compile errors when we ant the latest version of the java mapreduce
library with java SDK 1.8.0. Error is "Builder() has private access".
Is there an existing fix for that?

    [javac]
/mr2/appengine-mapreduce-read-only/java/src/com/google/appengine/tools/mapreduce/outputs/GoogleCloudStorageFileOutputWriter.java:39:
Builder() has private access in
com.google.appengine.tools.cloudstorage.GcsFileOptions.Builder
    [javac]         GCS_SERVICE.createOrReplace(file, new
GcsFileOptions.Builder().mimeType(mimeType).build());
    [javac]                                           ^
    [javac]
/mr2/appengine-mapreduce-read-only/java/src/com/google/appengine/tools/mapreduce/outputs/GoogleCloudStorageFileOutputWriter.java:39:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method mimeType(java.lang.String)
    [javac] location: class
      ^