Thats pretty cool.

Just looked at the SQlite example for backend VM on python.  It raises an
obvious question, what app server runtime are you running on the vm backend
to support a deployed python app.
Is it the new dev_appserver or something else ?  What sort of concurrency
does it support ?
I note in the document the getting started guide all requests pass straight
through to the backend, and there for concurrency has to be managed on the
vm.  How would someone approach this ?

Thanks

Tim