some comments inline below.

-- Chris

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 7:59 AM, Nicolas Fonrose (Teevity) <
nicolas.fonr...@teevity.com> wrote:

> That really is a great news !
>
> And it is something that makes AppEngine so much simpler to use in
> situation where we have to mix between PaaS and IaaS!

great to hear, and i'd love to better understand the use cases where this
integration helps.  feel free to reach out directly.

> I've got one question regarding the billing :
>
>    - I assume this service will be billed as part of the AppEngine bill,
>    right ?
>
> still TBD, but there is some design work around this flow.

>    - Can you confirm that this will appear as a new line in the AppEngine
>    bill ?
>
> ditto to the comment above.

> Nicolas
> Founder | Teevity | Cloud costs analytics
>
> PS : Now that we've got these great new backends and all the goodness of
> BigQuery, CloudSQL, Datastore, ..., the only remaining "evil problem" in
> the AppEngine world is the behavior of the dispatcher which sends
> "user-facing requests to starting instances".

we have engineers dedicated to fixing this.  once we have an ETA that we're
more confident, we'll update the larger group.