I am trying to create a web app and I have it to where you are required to
log in. When I change authentication to Google Apps Domain and put in the
domain, if I am not logged into any account it sends me directly to a page
with the following message:
Error: Server ErrorThe server encountered an error and could not complete
your request.

If the problem persists, please
report<http://code.google.com/appengine/community.html> your
problem and mention this error message and the query that caused it.

How can I make it redirect to the Google sign in page and continue to
redirect to the log in page if signed in under the wrong domain. My yaml
file has the following but it still won't work.

- url: .*

  script: main.app

  login: required

  auth_fail_action: redirect