Hi Barry,

Thanks so much for the advice here. I think it helps me understand the
options a lot better. I've added PageSpeed as it seems like a good idea
generally. I've also added the below cache-control snippet. We'll see if
this works and if Google respects it. Hopefully it'll help.

<%
response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "max-age=600000, must-revalidate"); //
HTTP 1.1
%>

Thanks,
Phil