Can someone from Google make a statement on whether App Engine is
vulnerable to the BREACH attack that was announced recently?

http://breachattack.com/

I'm not a security expert, but it looks like you are vulnerable to the
attack if you use both SSL/TLS and HTTP compression. Since that
configuration is handled by App Engine infrastructure, our apps may be at
risk and we have little ability to mitigate it without help from Google.

Also, a statement on the similar CRIME attack would be helpful too.

Thanks.

--Alex