I'm with the person from Iron Mountain...  Just like CRIME, they both seem
to require some kind of XSS vulnerability in the page, then take advantage
of TLS and GZIP.  As long as your users don't use a lot of suspicious
add-ons and you prevent XSS as best as you can, I really don't think
there's much risk.

Not that the compression + encryption combination don't need fixed, but you
not only need help from Google to mitigate it on AppEngine by supporting an
updated standard, but all of your users will have to use an updated web
browser, too.