On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 12:56 AM, Satyarao Kambapu <
satya...@veersoftsolutions.com> wrote:

> Hi Vinny,
>     I am not much aware of this project, but I can suggest you with
> helpful link, please look at once.
>
> Shiro on GAE <https://gaeshiro.appspot.com/>.
> If you are looking for both authentication and authorization OAuth2.0 API
> will help you better, I think.

For the record, you're answering the wrong person. I didn't ask this
question, Mr. Park did (
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-appengine/-JWSl_fioiA/IYdwwdGbM3gJ).

Secondly, the OP asked for OpenID authentication specifically, and Apache
Shiro's OpenID support is not quite production-ready. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHIRO-21 for the open issue, and
http://grails.org/plugin/shiro-openid for the beta OpenID support.