The saga of a broken billing system continues ...

A few days ago, I setup another checking account GAE billing; an account
with Chase Bank (largest US bank I believe); the account has existed for 10
years and used every day.  I received a GAE BILLING decline this morning ...

We were unable to place a small test deposit in your bank account. This may
have happened for several reasons:

   1. Your bank account information was entered incorrectly.
   2. Your bank account no longer exists.
   3. Your bank account has a restriction against direct debiting.

None of this is true.

I suggest a fourth possibility ...

4. The GAE BILLING system is seriously broken and this failure is a GAE
BILLING problem.  Try and let somebody know but you will notice there is no
hint in this email has to go about doing that.  Perhaps, you could post
something on a public forum to get your private billing issue resolve.  Or,
maybe, just wait until GAE disables your account because you are unable to
make a regular payment with the payment system.  At that point, you will
have little choice except to sue somebody.

I made a couple more one time payments using different methods of payment.