(Please let me know if there is a better forum to post this question)

Here's the setup,

   1. Google Apps for Business account setup with Google App Engine
   setup/linked under App Engine Apps.
   2. Using PHP/CloudSQL in Google App Engine, both setup and working.
   3. Google App Engine API's, Admin SDK enabled
   4. Google App Engine "Authentication Domain:" enabled for just one
   domain.
   5. Google Apps -> Admin Console -> Security -> "Enable API Access"
   checked

I want to be able to Retrieve all users in a
domain<https://developers.google.com/admin-sdk/directory/v1/guides/manage-users#get_all_domain_users>
 so
I can pull up a list of users in the authenticated domain. The following is
a snippet from the page,

// Is this the correct command, simply change the domain?
GET
https://www.googleapis.com/admin/directory/v1/users?domain=example.com&maxResults=2

I'm using the App Identity PHP API
Overview<https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/php/appidentity/> to
try and understand the process but it's a little vague and I could really
use some help. Here's a code snippet from the API Overview page,

function setAuthHeader() {
  $access_token =
AppIdentityService::getAccessToken("https://www.google.com/m8/feeds";); //
"m8/feeds" what does this reference and what would need to be changed for a
user list?
  return [ sprintf("Authorization: OAuth %s", $access_token["access_token"]) ];
}

$get_contacts_url = "https://www.google.com/m8/feeds/contacts/default/full";; //
Again, what address would need to be here?

Any help would be much appreciated. I would also like to be able to add and
remove users as well. My ultimate goal is to be able to put users into a
database so I can track other variables.

--

The materials in this e-mail are private and may contain protected Health
Information. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that any