Hi there

I'm wondering if this happened to someone else as well - I've received $1k
credit for my project ~3 months ago and today I've found out it disappeared
from my transaction history - I can see the comment on previous statement
and would be expecting the amount would be credited again on next bill but
that hasn't happened so I'm bit confused now.

App Engine Migration credit adjustment - to be applied on next bill: XXXX
USD