Lately I'm getting an affwull amount of DeadlineExceededError requests when
the load on my app goes a little above normal.

You would expect that the system then dies on queries on the datastore, but
that is not the case. The crashes just happen in random places, most of the
time in places where the code of my app is not running yet.

Are there other people that expierence the same ?

Regards,

Geert