Thanks Doug, I will contact them.  It's good just to know I am not going
crazy.  We leverage many SaaS (salesforce, backupify, Ping Identity, webex,
etc) and I have seen many UI errors, its nice to have confidence to press
the big G to look at my problem (as opposed to me not doing something
correctly).

Regards,

Troy