Hi everybody,

Do you know why cache headers are modified by Google Frontend servers?

Google prohibits my dynamically served static resources to be cached on
proxy and user sides.

For example, Google set the Expires header to this:
Expires: Fri, 01 Jan 1990 00:00:00 GMT

And Pragma and Cache-Control to this:
Pragma: no-cache
Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate

In my code, both Pragma and Cache-Control are set to public (plus max-age
for Cache-Control).

Example of problematic resource:
http://dev.pronocities.com/theme/com.pronocities.theme.base/858/logo_mail.png

What is strange is that the same exact code works perfectly fine in other
apps like this one:
http://www.vinocities.com/theme/com.vinocities.theme.base/858/logo_mail.png

Anybody knows what's going on? What can I do to fix it?

Thanx for your help.

François