Hi Vinny,

Thanx for trying to help, I really appreciate what you do in this group.

The cache problem seems related to the fact that I'm connected on the site
as an adminstrator.

In incognito mode or connected with another "basic" account, it works fine,
resources are properly cached.

Connected with an "admin" account, caching seems to be disabled, at least
on Chrome and Firefox.

Anybody could confirm such behavior?

Thanx again for your help.

François