Prove for your case and in your opinion, and different environments and
application load will affect the cost structure.

I watch my applications carefully and I can say that I am not nor ever have
been overcharged for the service provided.

But I use python, I rarely see scheduler problems, I don't have
particularly high startup times, the last time I had an Error 500 was back
in December when I got 3 in the space of 1 sec, when someone hit my site
with an out of control crawler (tried to suck down the whole site in about
5 secs).s  The other day someone hit my site with a about 5000 requests for
PHP based urls, probing for PHP exploits, the traffic rate was about 10
times normal for over half an hour and I sailed through with no problems at
all.

So any problems/issues are not necessarily widespread or affect many people
especially on other language runtimes.