I want to publish my applications running on GAE on the Google Apps
Marketplace.
I am using the UserService to send out mails on behalf of the user and to
check if a user is logged in, admin by using isUserAdmin() etc.

My apps have been rejected as the Google Apps Marketplace allows only
Oauth2 / OpenID connect for logging in.
How can I use the UserService with the new Google Apps Marketplace?

Is the UserService sill officially supported or is it somehow deprecated?
The OpenID still is marked as experimental and OAuth2 is not supported at
all.

If Google is retiring the UserService what is the recommended solution to
send out emails from GAE on behalf of the current user?
I don't want to send out from GMail using socket API due to the daily
quotas etc.