On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 5:32 AM, Daniel Florey <daniel.flo...@gmail.com>
 wrote:

> My apps have been rejected as the Google Apps Marketplace allows only
> Oauth2 / OpenID connect for logging in.
> How can I use the UserService with the new Google Apps Marketplace?
> Is the UserService sill officially supported or is it somehow deprecated?
> The OpenID still is marked as experimental and OAuth2 is not supported at
> all.

Hi Daniel,

Apps published in the Google Apps Marketplace have to implement Single
Sign-On: you can see here for details (
https://developers.google.com/google-apps/marketplace/sso ) but essentially
it means that by using OAuth/OpenID, users won't have to login to your
application when it's opened via Apps.

UserService isn't deprecated, it's just that it doesn't smoothly connect
with SSO just yet.