On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 4:19 PM, Brandon Wirtz <drak...@digerat.com> wrote:

> We just put out our Open Beta of Plexi Voice. A GoogleNow/Siri like
> Conversational Search product. Yes it is for Windows Phone. Yes, it uses
> Google AppEngine for all of its backend.
>

> http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/plexivoice/9c09f697-657d-4613-ae67-7e787121d0a4

Hi Brandon,

I'm curious what you think about Cortana, Microsoft's version of Siri due
out
soon<http://techcrunch.com/2014/02/20/microsofts-cortana-on-windows-8-1-said-to-resemble-siri-replace-bing-system-search/>.
How do you think it'll stack up to Plexi?

Plexi Voice looks terrific; I'll need to borrow my friend's Windows phone
and try it out :-)