The Windows 8 move seems very logical, it's a great idea to seize the
platforms early on

I just took a second look at 'Modules' after reading your post, interesting
feature, but a bit too manual for my taste

Nice windows store entry too, I've decided to check for some keywords,
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/search?q=siri it seems you have
some competition too

Thanks a lot for sharing your product and experience, might be good to turn
it into a tradition, it would be a nice source of initial quality traffic
too for those who shared