On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 11:35 AM, Carlos Montero Padilla <
carlos.monteropadi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a web application in App engine with Java and a Datastore with
> information that need the web app. When received a request page the rate of
> Datastore Read Operations resource grow up 6%. If the limit is 0.05 Millons
> Op, the 6% are 3000 read operations, but my app only access to 20 different
> enttity objects in 3 different querys.
>

> I don't understand why I have this rate grow up in DataStore Read
> Operations. I use JDO in my app. Does anyone know why this happens?

It's difficult to state why exactly without any source code, but if I were
you, I'd install AppStats (
https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/java/tools/appstats ) and
review the datastore calls being made. There may be some calls that you can
prune out.