Thanks Barry. Yes i do need to do some validations. So it will leave the
other instances cache to stay as it is until the instance shutdown. All
things leading me to kill instance cache for this operation.

So i will better restrict my instance caching with constants and enums.

Thanks Guys for clearing my doubt.