I have a App engine Project in Google App Engine named : cwdataproject I
also have a REST service Application deployed in Google App engine under
same Project. I have Implemented REST service using Jersey with CORS
implementation.REST service Application Project retrieving data from Google
Cloud SQL and returning back to client.

Now, the behavior of REST service seems very unstable. Some time it is
giving back result. and sometime it is not returning any data . But no
error is there.

This is from App Engine log :

A 2014-05-14 11:41:27.581 200 298B 12ms
/rest/messageservices/manufecturerlist?callback=createmanufactureroption
[13/May/2014:23:11:27 -0700] "GET
/rest/messageservices/manufecturerlist?callback=createmanufactureroption
HTTP/1.1" 200 298 - "Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.2.1; en-us; Lenovo
P780_ROW Build/JOP40D) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0
Mobile Safari/534.30" "cwdataproject.appspot.com" ms=12 cpu_ms=520
cpm_usd=0.000033 instance=00c61b117ce022f9f9bf9df99be6e4b0b6e58e
app_engine_release=1.9.4

But same code was working hours back ;-) Here is a log which was returning
data previously. No change has been done ..

[13/May/2014:11:23:18 -0700] "GET
/rest/messageservices/manufecturerlist?callback=createmanufactureroption
HTTP/1.1" 200 560 - "Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.2.1; en-us; Lenovo
P780_ROW Build/JOP40D) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0
Mobile Safari/534.30" "cwdataproject.appspot.com" ms=11543 cpu_ms=7280
cpm_usd=0.000063 loading_request=1
instance=00c61b117ce022f9f9bf9df99be6e4b0b6e58e app_engine_release=1.9.4

I only can see a difference *loading_request=1*

Really no idea. !!!

Can anybody help please ..

My appengine-web.xml file looks as below ...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <appengine-web-app
xmlns="http://appengine.google.com/ns/1.0";>
<application>messageframework</application> <version>1</version> <!-- Allows
App Engine to send multiple requests to one instance in parallel: -->
<threadsafe>true</threadsafe> <!-- Configure java.util.logging -->
<system-properties> <property name="java.util.logging.config.file"
value="WEB-INF/logging.properties"/> </system-properties> <!-- HTTP Sessions
are disabled by default. To enable HTTP sessions specify:
<sessions-enabled>true</sessions-enabled> It's possible to reduce request
latency by configuring your application to asynchronously write HTTP session
data to the datastore: <async-session-persistence enabled="true" /> With this
feature enabled, there is a very small chance your app will see stale session
data. For details, see
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/config/appconfig.html#Enabling_Sessions
 --> </appengine-web-app>

I have billing enabled for this GAE project. I have already 3 USD billed on it.
I will not be able to use Cloud SQL
qithout billing activated. I have found I need to do a shoutdown of instance at
console.developers.google.com/project/apps~cwdataproject/…
<https://console.developers.google.com/project/apps%7Ecwdataproject/appengine/instances>
and then on the very next request it is restarting the instance and send the
proper response back. But if i kept idle for one hour without
any request. then from then onwards I am not getting any response back. again I
have to restart the instance to get the response back.

And these behaviour is observing for those seervices which are intaresting with
cloud sql database. there are two
services which are not interesting with database, those are working always

Need help to solve it out :(