On Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 3:55 AM, Diego Duclos <
diego.duc...@palmstonegames.com> wrote:

> How do I access that menu ? I'm not very familiar with the old console12

Assuming your domain is registered with Google Apps: log into your Apps
administrator account, then open the Apps admin console. Go to the Security
section, and open up the *SSL for Custom Domains section*. Enter in your
application ID under the *Custom SSL Setup* heading, then click the button
marked *Enable SSL for App Engine Applications*. From there, you'll see the
screen from my previously-posted screenshot.

You'll have to select which SSL type to use (SNI or VIP) and I strongly
suggest you read up on the differences
<https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/ssl#choosing_an_ssl_type> before
you make a decision <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server_Name_Indication>.
Make sure you have billing enabled as well. You'll also need to supply
certificate information, so either have your certificate ready to be added
or buy one from Godaddy <http://www.godaddy.com/ssl/ssl-certificates.aspx>,
StartSSL <https://www.startssl.com/>, Verisign
<http://www.symantec.com/verisign/ssl-certificates>, or your preferred
vendor.