Hello,

I was wondering if there is any PHP documentation about writing to the
datastore? I know PHP is experimental at this stage. So is this something
that will be available in the future?

Having written websites in PHP, it is the language that makes most sense to
me writing an app engine app. I have got as far as letting the user upload
an image to the blobstore. Now I need to store the list of images in
datastorage. (I don't want to use Cloud SQL because firstly it's not
scalable and secondly there is no free quota).

Thanks.