No problem - I hope it works for you.

Feedback appreciated - enhancement requests / comments / whatever!

Feel free to give me some love on twitter (@tom_walder) / github

Enjoy!

Tom

On 14 January 2015 at 08:40, Anthony Shapley <ant.shap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> This looks like a fantastic contribution for any PHP App Engine
> developers, I for one have been looking for an easier solution to write to
> datastore from PHP and I thank you for creating and sharing this. I will
> most certainly have a play with it.
>
> Thanks
> Ant
>
> Kind Regards,
> Anthony Shapley
>
> Follow me on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/anthonyshapley>, Facebook
> <http://www.facebook.com/anthony.shapley> or Google+
> <https://plus.google.com/111153690494421503825/>. Visit the website
> <http://www.shapleytech.ltd.uk> to see our work.
>

> On 13 January 2015 at 13:46, Tom Walder <t...@doc-net.com> wrote:
>
>> I've just released a library that sits on top of the Google PHP API
>> client.
>>
>> It makes reading and writing with Datastore much easier (I hope).
>>
>> Check it out - it might help you if you're still looking.
>>
>> https://github.com/tomwalder/php-gds
>>

>> On Wednesday, 25 June 2014 19:22:33 UTC+1, Nooby wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I was wondering if there is any PHP documentation about writing to the
>>> datastore? I know PHP is experimental at this stage. So is this something
>>> that will be available in the future?
>>>
>>> Having written websites in PHP, it is the language that makes most sense
>>> to me writing an app engine app. I have got as far as letting the user
>>> upload an image to the blobstore. Now I need to store the list of images in
>>> datastorage. (I don't want to use Cloud SQL because firstly it's not
>>> scalable and secondly there is no free quota).
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>  --
>>

>  --

*Tom Walder*, CTO*Call*: 0845 521 0444 / *Web*: www.docnet.nu
<http://www.docnet.nu/?utm_source=email_signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_signature>This
message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us and remove it from your system. Doctor Net Limited
t/a Docnet is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number:
3303804. Registered office: Speakers House, 39 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 2BA