hi, are you a google guy?

what do you think the real usage of the key group ( or tree ) is?

for example, a forum, user entity and article entity, i set article.author
to user entity, then how can i get all articles for a user? in db, i can
set it with referenceproperty and get a _set ended property in user entity.
in ndb, i have to use query to do this?

在 2014年7月21日星期一UTC+8上午3时02分27秒,Kaan Soral写道: