On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 3:00 PM, Rohith D Vallam <rohit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks a lot for your reply. Actually i am a novice to GAE. I could not
> understand your reply very clearly. Is there a difference between
> "DataStore" and "Cloud DataStore " ?

What Barry is saying is that there's a difference between the Datastore and
Google Cloud Storage. The articles you linked to discuss storing images in
the datastore, but it is much better to store, process, and serve images
using Cloud Storage as the backend.

Here is how to upload an image (with code examples):
https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/php/googlestorage/user_upload
Here is how to serve the uploaded images:
https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/php/googlestorage/images

The datastore is not currently available for PHP-based applications, so if
you need to store additional data such as users, address, etc (as you
stated in your original post) you'll need to use Cloud SQL:
https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/php/cloud-sql/