*I really hate to use this group for google-related rant that is not
directly related to technical appengine matters, but here it goes*

Recently my main credit card got renewed keeping the credit card number,
with an extended expiry and a new CVV

I've renewed the records of many services, many of which are much smaller
than google

Google billing in general doesn't let you delete primary credit cards,
doesn't let you edit the CVV, doesn't let you enter a new credit card with
the same credit card number

As you might have deducted, it's impossible for me to update my credit card
records (Unless I utilize a placeholder-swap method, entering a placeholder
card as primary, deleting the old one, entering the updated one, deleting
the placeholder, repeating this 20 times, there is always the fear that the
billing will charge this placeholder card and make things much much more
complex for me)

The other issue is the amount of billing records google billing keeps, I've
received 20+ emails from google, from enterprise/cloud/appengine for each
app, it's exhilarating, I currently gave up, probably will try to deal with
the vital apps soon