> On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 6:34 AM, Anmol Parashar <4nm...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>

>>   - url: /unsubscribe
>> script: static_website/jl3sxnhv7vv.php
>>

> I see that your PHP scripts are in your static files directory. You need
> to move them into their own directory or put them at root.
>

>  I tried to put the php scripts in the root folder and changed my *app.yaml

application: subscribershop
> version: 1
> runtime: php
> api_version: 1
> threadsafe: yes
>
> handlers:
> - url: /favicon\.ico
>   static_files: favicon.ico
>   upload: favicon\.ico
>
> #root
> - url: /
>   script: static_website/php
>
> #serve our home page in case index.html is requested
> - url: /index.html
>   static_files: static_website/index.html
>   upload: static_website/index.html

Now when I tried to *Browse* the app using my localhost, it gives me an
error and says,

*Warning*: require(G:\Anmol\subscribershop\static_website\php): failed to
open stream: Permission denied in *C:\Program Files
(x86)\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\tools\devappserver2\php\setup.php*

on line *106*

*Fatal error*: require(): Failed opening required
'G:\Anmol\subscribershop\static_website\php'
(include_path='G:\Anmol\subscribershop;C:\Program Files
(x86)\Google\google_appengine\php\sdk') in *C:\Program Files