On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 6:05 AM, Anmol Parashar <4nm0...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have done everything. From exporting the files to uploading them on the
> App Engine. The only thing I can't figure out is how to upload the 8 .php
> files. I moved them to a different folder but the *upload: *directive
> didn't work. Can you please give me exact commands to write in my
> *app.yaml* for putting them in the root?

It's difficult to recommend what you should do, since you're working within
a WYSIWYG editor and not directly handling code and files via an IDE. I
suspect that even if we modified the folder/file structure, Muse would have
issues when building its own internal representation of the site.

If you absolutely must get your site running as soon as possible, the
easiest way would be to replace your forms and integrate Wufoo forms (
http://www.wufoo.com/form-builder/ ) or Google Forms (
http://www.google.com/forms/about/ )

Personally, what I would recommend is making sure your local dev
environment is working correctly. Try downloading the PHP demo guestbook:
https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/appengine-php-guestbook/tree/phase3-staticfiles
- and running it on the App Engine dev server. If you see errors, then your
local computer is at fault (the applications are looking at the wrong path,
etc). If it runs fine, then you can expand on the demo. For instance, you
mentioned emailing the results of the form: the guestbook sample retrieves
the form data from  *$_POST['content']*, so you could expand the guestbook
sample to email the form submission by using the Mail API (
https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/php/mail/#PHP_Sending_mail ) to
send the contents of that reference.