Thank you all for your feedback.  We are sorry to have to make this
change.  As Kyle points out, we have connected with all the current users
to let them know of the change of plans.  What we have heard from many
users is that they wanted more flexibility to configure build and test
options.  To address that we are recommending that they use Jenkins
directly. <https://cloud.google.com/tools/repo/push-to-deploy?hl=fi-FI>

With that said, I’d love to hear your feedback and thoughts.  Please drop
me an email b...@google.com.

thanks

..brad