On Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 11:46:58 PM UTC-8, Layo wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
>  As announced
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-appengine/Z6XN_64cA7w>
> before community support is moving to Stack Overflow. I will advise you to
> post this specific question on Stack Overflow. Simply post your questions
> on Stack Overflow with the tag "google-app-engine", and a member of our
> support team or a member of our global developer community will respond
> shortly after. Look here
> <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/google-app-engine> at the
> current App Engine questions

Right, except we can't guaranteed the "shortly" (we try our best but
there's no SLA for unpaid support:-) -- and as a side note (not germane to
Chris's Q) serverfault is better than stackoverflow if a Q is all about sys
admin, not development (I know we've been saying stackoverflow forever --
but we need to fix our mistake and say "stackoverflow for development,
serverfault for sysadmin" and having very recently joined cloud tech
support from a totally different job at Google I'm striving to make that
happen, which is why I miss no opportunity to make myself obnoxious about
the issue:-).

Anyway, I did spot Chris's Q on SO and answered it -- unfortunately in the
negative, i.e, can't do that right now (plus a little advice on opening a
feature request, surviving until it's met, and avoiding the strong,
understandable temptation to hack on the [open source after all!-)] SDK to
adapt it to Chris's very reasonable desiderata).

Thanks,

Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/702f9411-2cf9-454e-b390-064398fcade8%40googlegroups.com.